“My Order History” shows all orders you placed through MySchoolBucks with your user account. Payments made by others to a student’s account will not show in your order history.
In the “School Store” dropdown menu, you can select “My Order History” to see details on past payments, scheduled prepayments, and billing account information for individual orders. You can also print order information or cancel recurring orders.
- To see the details of an order, click “View Order” or “View/Edit Order.” You can print orders by clicking the printer icon.
- For scheduled payments, you can change the payment method used for the order by clicking “Use a Different Billing Account.”
- Choose the new saved payment method you want to use and click “Update.”
Note: You cannot add a new payment method on this screen. To add a new payment method, see “Adding a Billing Account” above. Also, one-time prepayments that show a “Closed” status cannot be cancelled or voided. If you are requesting a refund and the order has already been closed, you will need to obtain the refund directly from the school. If for some reason your scheduled prepayment cannot process and is canceled – likely due to a product being no longer available – an email will be sent to your account’s email address
In the “School Store” dropdown menu, select “Scheduled Payments” to see a list of payments scheduled to process soon. You can also cancel an upcoming payment or change the billing information associated with scheduled payment. Payments are organized by student (if you have multiple students on one account).
- To cancel an order, change the billing information on a payment, or modify the low-balance threshold associated with a payment, click “View/Edit” next to the payment you want to modify.
- From there, click “Cancel This Order” to cancel an order, or to change the payment method used to complete the scheduled payment, click “Use a Different Billing Account.”
To view all payments processed from your account through MySchoolBucks:
In the “Meal Accounts” dropdown menu, select “Recent Payments” to see the most recent payments made. Successful payments display in black text and declines or returned payments are displayed in red text.
To view all available payment records for a student’s account, click “View All” under their account name. Payments made directly to the school or through another service will not show here. To collapse the payment list back to only recent payments, click “View Less.”
On the “Recent Payments” page, there is also an option to download a list of your payments to an Excel spreadsheet. To do this:
- Click “Download.” You will have options for the information you’d like to export to an Excel spreadsheet.
- From the “Period” dropdown menu, you can select options to narrow the timeframe of payments you’d like to download. If you choose “Custom,” you must specify a “Start Date” and “End Date.”
- If you want to include payments that are specific to payments for meals, check the box next to “Include Meal Payments.”
- Once you have selected a date range, click “Export.” An Excel spreadsheet that contains all payments within the specified “Period” will be downloaded to your computer.
Cafeteria Meal History
In the “Meal Accounts” dropdown menu, select “Cafeteria Meal History” to see a list of meal purchases and account activity for students. In addition to cafeteria purchases, this page also shows recent meal payments and scheduled meal payments. Click “Recent Payments” to see recent payments and “Scheduled Payments” to see upcoming scheduled payments.
A prepayment should show in cafeteria purchases and be reflected in the student’s balance within 2 business days after the prepayment.